1. Wash tiles and let dry
2. Cut fabric into 3.75 inch squares
3. Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge to first tile using paint brush
4. Immediately apply first square of fabric and brush mod podge over fabric and tile.
5. Repeat on steps 3 & 4 to remaining tiles, then let dry for at least 1 hour
6. Once all tiles have dried apply a second coat of mod podge
7. Cut cork into 4 inch squares and carefully apply to the underside of tiles.
8. Let cure 24 hours before using
Video of Steps 3-7
Inspire to Gather
Welcome to our website and blog. We are so pleased you have decided to stop by and join us on this wonderfully crazy journey called life. Here you will find inspiration to create a warm and inviting home, along with tips and ideas for throwing a beautiful gathering, some of our favorite recipes and products, along with little bits and pieces of our own lives. So get comfy and enjoy!!